The Cairns Tablelands Freecycle(TM) Network is open to all who want to "recycle" that special something rather than throw it away. Whether it's a chair, a fax machine, piano or an old door, feel free to post it. Or maybe you're looking to acquire something yourself! Nonprofit groups are also welcome to participate too!
One constraint: everything posted must be free. This network is brought to you by The Freecycle Network, a nonprofit organization and a movement of people interested in keeping good stuff out of landfills. E-mail Cairns_TablelandsFreecycleemail@example.com for questions or improvement ideas!
1. Be careful of your safety. Never post phone numbers, full names or addresses to the group. Common Sense!
2. Subject lines need to be written as follows:
'Offer/Wanted/Taken/Received: (Item) : (Location)'.
For example: "Offer:Couch:Smithfield"
New members start out on moderation until correct posting is seen. Members who regularly post incorrectly will be put on moderation.
3. No Spam!! Spammers will be booted out.
Thanks to Garth for the picture!
Freecycle Group Information
|Group Name:||Cairns and Tablelands District|
|More info: freecycle.org|
Freecycle and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or other countries.
- Jan 26, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.