a family member's loss

  • Dyanne
    Message 1 of 4 , 25 Oct
      A couple of weeks ago Alvena's grandson, Marcus a police officer in the Big Easy was killed by a felon with a very long record.  His funeral was this past Saturday. Alvena and Fudgie are the same person. It was such an unbelievable loss that I was having a hard time processing it. Even  now I was wondering if I should have chosen a different day, but I would probably end up forgetting. A lot of things have been happening in the last few weeks.

      Hope the rest of you are doing well.

      Dyanne

    • Carmen Harris
      Message 2 of 4 , 25 Oct
        Oh wow, they are all in my thoughts and prayers...

        I am yet holding on... 😕 All is well here.

        Carmen

        On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:59 PM -0400, "Dyanne DavisDyanne@... [DyanneDavisfans]" <DyanneDavisfans@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

        A couple of weeks ago Alvena's grandson, Marcus a police officer in the Big Easy was killed by a felon with a very long record.  His funeral was this past Saturday. Alvena and Fudgie are the same person. It was such an unbelievable loss that I was having a hard time processing it. Even  now I was wondering if I should have chosen a different day, but I would probably end up forgetting. A lot of things have been happening in the last few weeks.

        Hope the rest of you are doing well.

        Dyanne

      • k dakuginow
        Message 3 of 4 , 25 Oct

          My condolences to Alvena's family.

          Karen

          Message 4 of 4 , 26 Oct

            My prayers are with Alvena and her family. I think she appreciated having her birthday remembered among all the sadness.

            www.twitter.com/yasminephoenix

            www.YasminePhoenix.com

            www.Facebook.com/YasminePhoenix

            Resurrection: ‘Sometimes to do good, you have to do bad.’

            From: <DyanneDavisfans@yahoogroups.com.au> on behalf of "Dyanne DavisDyanne@... [DyanneDavisfans]" <DyanneDavisfans@yahoogroups.com.au>
            Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 7:59 PM
            To: <DyanneDavisfans@yahoogroups.com.au>