we need to laugh

  • Dyanne
    Message 1 of 6 , 1 Nov 5:19 am

      An old, tired-looking dog wandered into the yard. I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home.
      He followed me into the house, down the hall, and fell asleep on the couch. An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.
      The next day he was back, resumed his position on the couch and slept for an hour. This continued for several days. Curious, I pinned a note to his collar: "Every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap."
      The next day he arrived with a different note pinned to his collar that read: "He lives in a house with four little, loud children. He's trying to catch up on his sleep. Thank you for letting him nap at your place. Can I come with him tomorrow?"

    • Brenda Willis

            Message 5 of 6 , 5 Nov 7:09 am

              Dear Dyanne

              I want to send you something and I need to know what email address to use.

              Yas

              www.twitter.com/yasminephoenix

              www.YasminePhoenix.com

              www.Facebook.com/YasminePhoenix

              Resurrection: ‘Sometimes to do good, you have to do bad.’

              Message 6 of 6 , 5 Nov 8:51 am
                Morning Yas.  I use davisdyanne@...