congrats to a family member

  • Dyanne
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2017
      Good morning everyone.  I wanted to share a member of the family's dream coming to fruition.  Congratulations Yas, I can't wait to read it.  It's on my Kindle.Blush

      Copy of picture congratulations.gif

      Dyanne

      Resurrection: ‘Sometimes to do good, you have to do bad.’
      Now available on Amazon, Kobo, & iBooks
    • Carmen Harris

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2017
          Thank you, Dyanne. I hope you enjoy it. You’ve influenced my writing for the best of course.
          Yas

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2017

            Yasmine,

            Belated congratulations. I'm so happy for you.

            Karen