... Arnie, There is no option to remember the QSL Requested setting. There are however options to auto-mark logged QSOs with LoTW/eQSL Requested (Settings:vkdxer
Mike, Thanks for the link to QSO Relay. I prefer HRD Logbook to Log4OM (personal preference). This solution keeps everyone happy. Also thanks to Laurie for arocket300nj
Laurie et al: One more question: Is there a way to tick the QSL button on the right end of the current qso line as a default, instead of having to manuallyw8du_arnie
Useful helper applications for WSJT-X and JT65-HF.
JTAlert - Provides several alert types based on decoded callsigns within WSJT-X and JT65-HF.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jun 3, 2011
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.