No activity in last 7 days
Welcome to Track Machines Australia.
For over 11 years, TMA has been, and continues to be Australia's leading Yahoo! group for people interested in the history, restoration, maintenance or operation of railway motor section cars, road-rail vehicles and on-track-plant, including those operated in the Asia Pacific Region.
Its also the place for you to share your experiences and ideas, discuss current events or recent sightings, and to trade resources, and is open to anyone - No subscription fees; No Raves!.
Thanks for your interest!.
Home Page Pic
Two very rare cars - ex Commonwealth Railways - Fairbanks Morse and a Wickham type 18 (one of three built) - Homestead Park Port Augusta - Both are now located at the National Rail Museum Port Adelaide
- Trains and Railroads
- Oct 28, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.