No activity in last 7 days
Let's not let the unique culture of the Australian pub be lost. This is the place to share your favourite watering hole, pub culture, news and history. Our picture (courtesy of the Northern Leader newspaper)shows Scarborough Hotel licensee Phil Birchall enjoying a cold beer to celebrate the reopening of the historic pub after a 10-month closure. The cliff-top pub, about an hour south of Sydney in the Illawarra, was built in 1886 and is Wollongong's oldest licensed premises.See message 590.
- Jun 12, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.