Why this group? from Crayfish World

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      A lot of you know that I have a passion for all things crayfish.
      Unfortunately my 'real job' the one I make a living from takes up alot
      of my time. I think everyone will agree that Crayfish World is a good
      reference site, but if you're like me you'd rather be out there than
      sitting behind a computer. I recently got an email from Brenton who'd
      like to be taken crayfishing, so I thought there is probably plenty of
      others who also would like to catch crayfish. From this site I hope we
      can get together in the different countries and get the health sport
      of catching and photographiong crayfish going.

      I've always been a dreamer, but if you don't dream you'll be a couch
      potato.

      Dave Downunder