Visit my Netlog profile

  • Iqbal Gobel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2009
      Visit my Netlog profile

         Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here.

      Iqbal Gobel
      male - 31 years old
      Jakarta Raya

      4 friends
      3 pictures
        Hi!

      I created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blog and events and I'd like to add you as a friend to show this to you. You first need to register on Netlog!
      Afterwards you can create your own profile.

        Take a look

      Cheers,
      Iqbal

        Is the button above not displayed well?
      Click here, or paste the link below in the address bar of your browser.
      http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=458074445&id=6&url=-L2dvL3JlZ2lzdGVyL2lkPTEzNTg3MDIyNzUmaT1oOTU_

      Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here. Netlog NV/SA - E. Braunplein 18. B-9000 Gent. Belgium. .
      BE0859635972 - abuse-en@...