Cray proof fence

  • craterking1963
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2010
      Hi all out there in Cray world! I am new to the group and would like to say a big G'day to you all. I have been an avid reader for the last couple of years and have finally decided now that i have some cray's myself that i would join. Murray crays are extinct from South Australian waters (i think the Murray is too salty down here) so i had to make a 6 hour trip to Swan Hill to catch mine! i now have seven in my man(& wife)made creek/pond system. I had to build a cray proof enclosure around the waterfall and main pond because as you know, they are great escape artists. i have a collapsible top fence section which seems to be doing the trick. Please view Dave's photo's if you want a look, and i will add some pictures of the crays themselves when i get the chance. All the best ... Dave..