i wanna be one of the crazies in crayfishworld!

  • ROISU
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      Hello, I am from HongKong, i have keeping crayfish for 3 years..
      Becoz i like crayfish so much. so I went to US to see their native home as well.
      I have been looking at crayfish world all the times...
      too many good info from crayfishworld to keep me read and read!
      i would like to become one of the Crayfish 'crazies' of the World on your list:P.! thanks