Types of crayfiish

  • alberty68
    Message 1 of 2 , 11 Apr 1:56 pm
      I caught a mostly brown crayfish, with what looks like a red V between its eyes. I caught it at a creek, in Indiana, and its eaten a live baby bluegale, and a dead fish. It is about 4 inches log, from the tip of its claws, to the end of its tail. What type of crayfish is this?
    • Enrique Aniceto
      Message 2 of 2 , 11 Apr 4:53 pm
        http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/wildlife/tes/ca-overview/docs/invertebrate_Orconectes_indianensis-INcrayfish.pdf

        To: crayfishworldaccessgroup@yahoogroups.com.au