Hello...

  • Belinda
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2012
      I've posted a picture of our newest member of our tank. Our tank is a 72 bow front. We only have 9 fish in there and then we have Mr/Mrs Blue. We don't know if he's a he or a she. I was wondering if we can get another one just like Blue?

      We were told by the pet show where we got Blue at that Blue would eat all of our fish. We've had Blue for over 4 months now and Blue hasn't show anything in that manner. As you can see from the picture I have posted the the photo section of this group. I think it's coz Blue wasn't feed good enough. We make sure that Blue isn't hungry. He just loves brine shrimp... as well as the other fish.

      take care,
      Belinda