Hi from the US!!

  • ms.krissi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      I was so excited to see this group when i was browsin crawdad sites
      one night!!I'd like to tell the group about a cool site i found..about
      to order from... www.wormman.com
      21.98 for 10 just 5 more for 20 assorted crawdads

      less than 1" inch + - Procambarus sp./mixed species These range in
      size between 0.5 inch to 1 inch. Good for classroom observations, or
      just plain want something different in your aquarium:)<~~quoted from
      the site

      it's listed under aquarium pets and supplies

      They had a ton of other cool buggish stuff too!!
      also try www.bugsincyberspace.com