Hi All

  • iqbal_gobel2004
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi all. My name is Iqbal from Indonesia. I interested this group
      because love crayfish either just like you all. and other things i
      join this members because i've a lot red charkly. and i would like to
      invest another kind of crayfish which not able in Indonesia just like
      cherax, blue yubby, etc. as long as the price and the colour of the
      crayfish very interisting, i would like to spend my money for the
      crayfish.
      thank you for the intention.
    • gidgi_marron
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        --- In crayfishworldaccessgroup@yahoogroups.com.au, "iqbal_gobel2004"
        <iqbal_gobel2004@...> wrote:

        > Hi all. My name is Iqbal from Indonesia. I interested this group
        > because love crayfish either just like you all. and other things i
        > join this members because i've a lot red charkly. and i would like to
        > invest another kind of crayfish which not able in Indonesia just like
        > cherax, blue yubby, etc. as long as the price and the colour of the
        > crayfish very interisting, i would like to spend my money for the
        > crayfish.
        > thank you for the intention.

        Hi
        My name is Carey, I am a marron farmer in Western Australia,I have blue
        marron as well as brown and black. I am not sure marron would survive
        in Indonesia in ponds but they should survive in tanks
        Regards
      • bella iqbal
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
          hallo carey
          thanks for your attention before.

          you're a marron farmer so you must have a pictures of your marron.
          would you like sending me your marron pictures, and i would be glad if you give me a kind of marron habitat.

          thanks and nice to know you.