Re: [crayfishworldaccessgroup] Re: new members

  • Kirsty Colbert
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2007
      FUCK YOU ASK QS WHEN YOU FIRST START CHATTING TO SOME TO KNOW A BIT A BOUT THEM DOSNT MEAN YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH THEM...... I THINK YOU THINK WITH YOUR DICK TO MUCH.......

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2007
        hahahaha listen up you foul mouthed cow,it was you who contacted
        me,it was you who proceeded to tell me about yourself,it was you who
        wanted to know about me,it was you who reacted badly to me telling
        you this is not a dating site,it is you who continues to harass me
        just like the spoilt little brat that you are that didnt get her
        petty little way and it was you who initialised contact with me an
        had nothing but a filthy stench to talk about an didnt have even the
        slightest mind to talk about the subject of this site which is
        CRAYFISH YOU STUPID BRAINLESS DOGS ANAL HOLE'S THROWBACK! IF YOU HAD
        EVEN THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHAT REALITY IS YOU WOULD WORK OUT THAT NO
        ONE ON THIS SITE WANTS TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR EVEN CARES WHO YOU ARE
        BECAUSE ALL YOU ARE IS A DESPERATE AN LONELY ATTENTION SEEKING FOUL
        MOUTH COW WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN BOTHER OTHER PEOPLE WHO
        DONT EVEN CARE THAT YOU EXIST OR THAT YOUR USING MY AIR THAT YOUR NOT
        EVEN FIT TO BREATH.WAKE THE HELL UP AN REALISE HOW STUPID YOU SOUND
        BY BOTH ABUSING ME AFTER YOU DIDNT GET YOUR OWN PATHETIC WAY AN THAT
        YOU CONTINUE TO CAUSE A PETTY ARGUEMENT OVER HOW DUMB AND UGLY YOU
        ARE AN HAVE SENT ME YOUR PHOTOGRAPH WHILE YOU WFERE TRYING TO CHAT ME
        UP.I MUST SAY MY FIRST THOUGHT WHEN I SAW YOUR PIC WAS ARK BACK TO
        THE LOCH WITH YOU NESSY!IF YOU CAN GET ANY GUY YOU WANT THEN THEY
        MUST BE BLIND OR JUST AS HIDEOUS AND LOOKING LIKE A MUTANTS LAST DUMP
        AFTER EATING A COW A CURRY AN A PINE CONE.YOU GO AHEAD AND LIVE IN
        YOUR SPASTIC LITTLE FANTASIE AN IF YOUR GETTING MARRIED SOON THEN I
        HOPE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ARE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER AN HAVE MANY
        MUTATED FREAK DOWN SYNDROME BABIES.I CALL FOR THE CO-ORDINATOR OF
        THIS WEBSITE TO PUT A STOP TO THIS JUVINILE DRIBBLE YOUR DOING WHILE
        YOU WALK ON YOUR HANDS AN TALK OUT YOUR BACK SIDE,WHICH WOULD BE AN
        AMAZING THING TO SEE IF YOUR A COW,AN BAR YOU FOR YOUR FOUL MOUTHED
        ABUSE AND HARASSEMENT AND BAN YOU FROM THIS WEBSITE,EVEN IF I AM ALSO
        BANNED FROM THIS WEBSITE SO BE IT.SOMEONE HAS TO PUT A STOP TO YOUR
        RETARDED BACKSIDE DRIBBLE BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF.AN DONT BE SO VEIN
        KIRSTY,I WOULDNT SLEEP WITH A DOG LIKE YOU IF I WAS THE LAST MAN ON
        THE PLANET,DEAF DUMB AN STUPID AN WAS MANGLED IN A TRAIN WRECK.EVEN
        THEN I WOULD STILL HAVE MORE SELF RESPECT THAN THAT FOR MYSELF.GO
        LOOK IN THE MIRROR NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO SELF PROMOTE YOURSELF AN
        REALISE THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY YOUR FACE COULD LOOK ANY GOOD IS IF YOU
        TAKE A SHOTGUN TO IT AN PULL THE TRIGGER,WHICH IS ALSO WHAT I
        RECOMEND YOU DO AN YOU MIGHT BE LUCKIER WITH SOME HALF DECENT LOOKS
        FOR YOUR NEXT LIFE.IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING YOU COULD EVER DO.
        WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR A FACE WHEN THE MONKEY WANTS ITS BUM
        BACK?

        http://au.messenger.yahoo.com