Dry land crawdad's?

  • ;-)
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2007
      Just curious, we have lots of land near creeks or semi-swampy land and
      we have these huge crawdad holes.

      How and when can I catch some?
    • Enrique Aniceto
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2007
        can you send a picture?

        >From: ";-)" <gem969@...>
        >To: crayfishworldaccessgroup@yahoogroups.com.au
        >Subject: [crayfishworldaccessgroup] Dry land crawdad's?
        >Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 03:48:36 -0000
        >
        >Just curious, we have lots of land near creeks or semi-swampy land and
        >we have these huge crawdad holes.
        >
        >How and when can I catch some?

        Live Hotmail.
      • bella iqbal
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2007
          in my place, cray had an activity in the night.

          so...when u want to catch them, i suggest u to hunt it in the night.
          just a little advice from crayfish farmer in indonesia.

          good luck.

          Enrique Aniceto <acocil@...> wrote:
          can you send a picture?

          >From: ";-)"
          >To: crayfishworldaccessgroup@yahoogroups.com.au
          >Subject: [crayfishworldaccessgroup] Dry land crawdad's?
          >Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 03:48:36 -0000
          >
          >Just curious, we have lots of land near creeks or semi-swampy land and
          >we have these huge crawdad holes.
          >
          >How and when can I catch some?

          Live Hotmail.

          Yahoo!7 Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:crayfishworldaccessgroup-digest@yahoogroups.com.au
          mailto:crayfishworldaccessgroup-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com.au

          <*> Your use of Yahoo!7 Groups is subject to:
          http://au.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          mr.Gobel

        • melvin character
          Message 4 of 4 , May 18, 2007
            here in australia we have an esturine burrowing shrimp sometimes
            called 'clickers' an they are found on the beach at low tide.there is
            one way to catch them,an thats to use a device called a sand pump.we
            use this by placing the end of the pump over the holes an proceeding
            suck the sand up from below the pump an then expelling the contents on
            to the sand above leaving the sand an the clicker from inside the
            hole.im suggesting this method to apeal to your curiosity about the
            holes,where there found in the semi swampy areas you mentioned so
            perhaps you can try this method to find out whats inside them.its
            either that or try using baited nets in the creeks and swamps
            themselves. good luck with it.

            --- In crayfishworldaccessgroup@yahoogroups.com.au, ";-)"