Hi..

  • Fajar Siburian
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
      Hello,
      My name is Fajar I live in Bogor-Indonesia, very nice to meet you all..!!
      I have a few crayfish as a pets, but around of their body is grow hair, is it normal or do i have to give a special treatment for my crayfish? thank you..

      Regards,
      Fajar Siburian

    • Mark Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        G'day, the hair you talk about sounds like an algea growth.  But i am not that qualified to make a comment. The crayfish i keep only last a week or so, b4 they end up in the cooking pot.  Cheers Matt.

        My name is Fajar I live in Bogor-Indonesia, very nice to meet you all..!!
        I have a few crayfish as a pets, but around of their body is grow hair, is it normal or do i have to give a special treatment for my crayfish? thank you..

        Regards,
        Fajar Siburian

        Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.