Crayfish trades

  • Yep
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2008
      Hello,
      I'm fairly new here and located in South Carolina usa.
      Does anyone here actively collect crays and trade crayfish?
      I have many types of crays that I keep and breed and always have
      extra baby's or adults available to trade at different times of the
      year.
      I also sell excess young when there are no trades.
      Some are north american like Cambarus manningi and coosae, aussie's
      like Cherax blue moon, hoa creek and orange tips, I also have over 5
      types of Cambarellus and some tropical shrimp types.
      I collect crays and some native fish two or three times a month from
      different areas and states.
      I do not ship first, however I have current trade references from as
      far away as germany and as close as my own state of south carolina
      with all positive results.
      I ship the crays in insulted boxes with heatpaks.
      Anyway, if there are any people here collecting/catching crays or
      have some that I don't and you want to trade just email me at
      everynowanthen29456@....
      I have some baby cherax albertisii less than an inch right now, and
      some Cambarus coosae, I also have a few extra adult males Procambarus
      spiculifer with awesome colors, these guys are giants.
      Take care.
    • DT
      Message 2 of 2 , 18 Apr 6:05 pm
        I am collection the Cherax blue moon, hoa creek and organge tips.
        Please sell me some!

        --- In crayfishworldaccessgroup@yahoogroups.com.au, "Yep"