7403

  • celestinamahmoud@...
    7 Oct
      I am a close friend and was one of her caregiver some years back to
      Liliane Bettencourt who died few weeks back. Heiress of the cosmetics firm
      L'Oreal, Liliane Bettencourt, who had an estimated net worth of 33bn
      euros.she gave me Banking Co-Ordinates of her funds of 26,043,639.00 Euros
      and had mandated me to ensure i look for someone who will be willing to
      extend humanitarian act around the globe and promised to do this before i
      went to work for a professor in Nairobi. who later made me a secretary.
      but at the moment. i am in Spain and really in a bad condition now but
      needs to fulfill her wish but i am down due to my recent condition.i just
      heard about the news of her death. I decided to donate this fund to a
      church,organisation or good person that will utilise this money in good
      faith according to her mandate to me years back which i am helpless at
      the moment.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will
      inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am
      taking this decision.I don't think I will need any telephone communication
      in this regard because of the confidentiality of this transfer. Upon your
      reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue a letter
      of authorisation to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary
      of this money. Reply to my confidential email address
      celestinamahmoud@...

      Await your response.

      Sent by care giver as instructed: Dr Thomas

      The University of Nairobi is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
      Website: http://www.uonbi.ac.ke/
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uonbi.ac.ke
      Twitter: @uonbi https://twitter.com/uonbi