      From: Patrice <wbcottage@...>
      To: nzclubfoot@yahoogroups.com.au
      Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 5:10:13 AM
      Subject: [nzclubfoot] 7 month update

      Hi all,
      I thought it was about time I posted an update. Romany is now standing
      and walking around furniture, most of the time he is flat-footed which
      is really promising! Haven't had much sleep lately with him cutting two
      teeth at a time..but you get that. I'm just so pleased he is standing
      so no complaints. Hey M'Liss can you tell me if it is standard practise
      over there to have x rays done? I kind off wish that I had thought of
      it earlier so as to compare the results know. Patrice

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic