      From: Patrice <wbcottage@...>
      To: nzclubfoot@yahoogroups.com.au
      Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 1:36:26 AM
      Subject: [nzclubfoot] Re: 7 month update

      Hi M'Liss,
      Thanks so much for your encouragement certainly feels like a mile
      stone! How are your girls getting on? Patrice

      --- In nzclubfoot@yahoogro ups.com.au, MLiss Daigle <m_daigle@.. .>
      wrote:

      > Hi Patrice,
      > I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing.
      That is great that Romany is pulling up and flat-footed. Does his
      back heel bone feel down with the bottom part out? This was always a
      huge milestone with the french method because they start using their
      own weight and gravity to assist in pushing the heel down.

      > Here, x-rays are only done as part of a study comparing Ponsetti to
      French Method at 2yo (I think this is the age). They are thought not
      to provide any useful info. since the ligaments, tendons, and muscles
      are the involved tissues.

      > Congratulations! !
      > M'Liss

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic