      Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 8:32 AM
      Subject: Re: [nzclubfoot] Re: 7 month update

      Hi Patrice,

      Thanks for the encouraging words.  That is great that you are stimulating that outer muscle, I have learned it is a very important exercise.

      Here, they are left in tape at night and weaned out of it during the day, it is thought that during the day they are more apt to break through the tape (it won't hold the foot in place) once they are cruising (walking around holding on to objects/furniture) and, at night, the foot at rest is held in the corrected position because if not, they tend to straigten the foot and turn it in instead of working hard to keep it in the corrected position.

      I hope this is helpful.  Keep up the great work!

      M'Liss