23Re: we need help

  • Patrice
    Aug 15, 2008
      Hi Jo
      Welcome to the group, I have sent you email with some info, but just
      to add if you are living any were near Tauranga I'm more than
      willing to help you. Be in touch again soon.Patrice
      ps have a look at the photos and links on the left.

      --- In nzclubfoot@yahoogroups.com.au, "joamreinpalairet"
      <j.palairet@...> wrote:

      > Hi there I am looking for someone in NZ who may no of anyone who has
      > any ideas of ways in correcting club feet the non surgical way. Our
      > daughter Emily who is 6 years of age has bilateral clubfeet. Emily
      has
      > a unique connective tissue dysplasia. We have chosen not to correct
      > her clubfeet surgically as there is a very high chance she could
      lose
      > them. She is very mobile and can walk very well on her ankles. We
      > have tried serial casting and have had some good results but
      > unfortunately it became to painful for her and the orthopaedic
      > surgeons weren't willing to back off a little with the stretching so
      > we pulled out. We are looking for someone here in New Zealand that
      may
      > no of anyone that would be willing to help us get Emily walking on
      the
      > flats of her feet as best they can , we are not looking for
      perfection
      > but we do believe we can get her feet function a little better than
      > they are with some gentle stretching of some sort. Look forward to
      > hearing ideas from you all.
      > regards Jo

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic