26Re: [nzclubfoot] New photos

  • Terance Francis
    Mar 30, 2010
      Hi Patrice,

      Thanks for Welcoming me. I saw the pics of Romany. Great !!!

      Motivates me to try this method.

      Best Regards
      Terance

      On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:35 PM, wbcottage@... <wbcottage@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone,
      I hope everythings going well? I thought it was about time I updated my photo's of Romany's foot.I am so pleased that I have had such great results. How are you and your girls M'Liss? Would you be able to put a link in to the scottishrite hospital, we have a new member...welcome Terance! I bought a D.V.D from the hospital which I have recomended. And hi Ann, what do you think of Romany's foot! He still has the extra wrinkles in the ankle but that seems to be it. Wishing you all a safe and happy Easter...Patrice

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic