talipes

  • patriceratahi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2008
      Hi Kirsty,
      How things down your way? Romany's doing well he started pulling
      himself along,and is getting around like you wouldnt believe!I take his
      tape off for about half an hour and watch him get around in his
      walker,its good to see that both feet are doing the same thing...only
      prob im having at the moment is keeping his foot out of his mouth...his
      clubfoot is easier to grab with the tape on lol.Patrice xx