New photos

  • wbcottage@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2010
      Hello everyone,
      I hope everythings going well? I thought it was about time I updated my photo's of Romany's foot.I am so pleased that I have had such great results. How are you and your girls M'Liss? Would you be able to put a link in to the scottishrite hospital, we have a new member...welcome Terance! I bought a D.V.D from the hospital which I have recomended. And hi Ann, what do you think of Romany's foot! He still has the extra wrinkles in the ankle but that seems to be it. Wishing you all a safe and happy Easter...Patrice
    • Terance Francis
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2010
        Hi Patrice,

        Thanks for Welcoming me. I saw the pics of Romany. Great !!!

        Motivates me to try this method.

        Best Regards
        Terance

        On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:35 PM, wbcottage@... <wbcottage@...> wrote:

        Hello everyone,
        I hope everythings going well? I thought it was about time I updated my photo's of Romany's foot.I am so pleased that I have had such great results. How are you and your girls M'Liss? Would you be able to put a link in to the scottishrite hospital, we have a new member...welcome Terance! I bought a D.V.D from the hospital which I have recomended. And hi Ann, what do you think of Romany's foot! He still has the extra wrinkles in the ankle but that seems to be it. Wishing you all a safe and happy Easter...Patrice

      • regan_townsend
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2015

          Hi everyone not sure how old this post is- having bit of trouble viewing /finding group discussions on clubfoot.what method are you guys referring to?  I have just ben referred with my 3 onth old son and fear  that he will be 5 or 6 months by the time treatment starts-very nervous especially due to the dely. Thanks for any help/info.

          adele