Healthy Options

  • Patrice
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2008
      Just to let you know that the Healthy Options magazine are going to run
      my story about clubfoot, I'm not sure if its next month or May but will
      leave a message here when i know, great news aye!! Patrice
    • heather
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2008
        --- In nzclubfoot@yahoogroups.com.au, "Patrice" <wbcottage@...> wrote:

        > Just to let you know that the Healthy Options magazine are going to
        run
        > my story about clubfoot, I'm not sure if its next month or May but
        will
        > leave a message here when i know, great news aye!! Patrice

        Congraulations !!!! Well done Patrice, keep up the good work.
      • patrice
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2008
          Hiya,
          I have heard back from the Healthy Options Mag today and my story will be published on the 8th of July, if there are any cancelations it will be bought forward, hope you will all buy a copy! Patrice

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
            Hi everyone
            Healthy Options mag have printed my story!! Patrice