20Kevin will be available soon!

  • ormarborda_esperanto
    Jul 6, 2005
      Hi all!

      Just a quick note to say I will be available again for classes and
      meetings on Saturday the 16th of July, as overtime has almost
      finished up here. I will still have to work on the 30th, but after
      that, I don't see myself doing any overtime for quite a while! :-)

      I will be taking some time off work between the 8th July (but working
      the 9th :-( ) and 16th of July, so I can be contacted at home by
      phone or mobile then (my internet won't be up and running for quite a
      while yet, but I can keep track of things at work), so you can still
      drop me a line if you need to know anything.

      Can't wait to catch up with you all again!

      Cheers,

      Kevin
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic