37Re: [AEASS] participants

  • Dianne Lukes
    Jun 18, 2006
      Dear Miranda,

      Another batch! The interested people start with Claude
      Piron! You will notice I also have groups here which
      I think could bear fruit!

      Anyone who doesn't want information about Esperanto
      Summer Schools in Australia should please contasct
      either Miranda or me and we will take you off the
      list.

      Below are a couple to take off the 2nd list:

      ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal
      errors -----
      kubesp@...
      (reason: 550 5.1.1 User unknown)

      Bob Felby also sent this:

      Karaj Miranda kaj Diano!
      La retadresoj de Donald Broadribb kaj Suda Kruco
      estas malghustaj:
      jen
      sekvas la ghustaj:
      donbroadribb@...