For Australian Megasquirters to share ideas, projects, parts sources, local knowledge and to generally help each other out.
The files on this site will be most update versions of those from the original Megasquirt site.
The MegaSquirt is a build it yourself programmable EFI controller that costs about AUD$250 and requires assembly from components.
Its home page is http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html
the original Megasquirt Yahoo list is at http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/megasquirt
For a partial kit of parts (PCB, MAP sensor, programmed processor, and FET driver):
For obtain all of the other parts (using Digi-Key or other sources):
There is a stimulator available for Megasquirt that allows you to test the functionality of the unit off the car. You can build this from the shcematic in the files section.
For indepth construction and implementation information, see Lance G's MegaSquirt FAQ:
- Do-It-Yourself Modifications
- May 7, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.