19142016 CAPAD data finally released

  • vk5pas
    7 Jul

      The 2016 CAPAD data has finally been released. I am cross checking the current list of VK5 parks with the CAPAD data to ensure the list is accurate.

      I am also liaising with Allen VK3ARH to ensure that the list on parksnpeaks is also accurate.

      In the next week or so I will also release a KML file of qualifying VK5 parks which can be downloaded and used with Google Earth & My Google Maps.

      There are some discrepancies with what appears in the CAPAD list to what is showing on the DEWNR website, so there is a bit of research to be done.

      73,

      Paul VK5PAS