1918Results from yesterday

  • vk5pas
    15 Jul

      Thankyou to everyone who called me yesterday afternoon/evening during my 2 park activations.

      First up I activated the Finnis Conservation Park 5CP-068 & VKFF-1030. I made a total of 78 QSOs on 20, 40 & 80m, including 5 Park to Park contacts. Worked:- VK1, VK2, VK3, VK4, VK5, VK6, France, Germany, Italy & Netherlands.

      Next I activated the Totness Recreation Park VKFF-1754 for the Trans Tasman Contest. I made a total of 171 contacts on 40 & 80m.

      More info & photos can be found on my Wordpress site at....

      https://vk5pas.org/

      73,

      Paul VK5PAS.