1921Interesting viewing

  • vk5pas
    25 Jul

      If you didn't watch Four Corners last night and the special report 'Pumped', here is a link......

      http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/four-corners/NC1704H024S00

      It revealed how water destined to restore the health of wetlands, rivers and the birds that depend on them, is being siphoned off by big agribusinesses. Not to mention communities.

      The episode goes for around 46 minutes, but is extremely interesting and well worth a look.

      There is also a petition which Bird Life Australia is running. It can be found at......

      https://www.change.org/p/malcolm-turnbull-stand-up-for-the-…

      Please consider signing the petition.

      As park activators and lovers of nature, I'm sure we all agree that this is a very important issue.

      Paul VK5PAS