1936Re:: Porter Scrub this afternoon

  • vk5pas
    9 Oct

      Hi all,

      Many thanks to everyone who called me during last Monday's activation of the Porter Scrub Conservation Park 5CP-189 & VKFF-0787.

      The activation qualified for the World Wide Flora Fauna (WWFF) program and the VK5 National & Conservation Parks Award.

      I made a total of 98 contacts on 20, 40, & 80m SSB into VK2, VK3, VK4, VK5, VK6, VK7, Italy, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, Poland and New Zealand. This included three Park to Park contacts.

      More information & photos can be found on my Wordpress site at.....

      https://vk5pas.org/

      73,

      Paul VK5PAS

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic