This group is to explore the various other theatres of warfare in 1914-1918 outside of Western Europe & Russia, including:
- Store resource material for scenarios in the various theatres.
- Encourage exchange of information to aid gaming this period.
- Act as a contact point for all those who are interested in discussing and gaming Africa, Gallipoli, the Middle East, Central-Asia and the Pacific & Far-East 1914-1918 and after.
- Expose those who join the group to the variety of manufactured figures that are available to the Historical Gamer covering this period.
Please feel free to contribute, ask questions, share with the group your gaming experiences and ideas, and post links to sites of interest.
The site also supports a set of rules by Andrew Champion tailored to the period for Gallipoli, and which are intended to have specific modules for other theatres & periods of the Great War.
The Group would like to thank the kind support of the following people:
- Lon Weiss of Brigade Games (USA)
- Gerry Webb of Castaway Arts (AU)
- Dean Bedlington of Olympian Games (AU)
Please support these businesses whenever you can to tank them for past support of this group.
When you first join this group your messages will be moderated if your message doesn't appear immediately don't fret, it'll soon be approved by a moderator.
Important: When you apply to join this group please ensure you specify a valid reason for joining. If not it will be assumed you may be a spammer and your request declined. This is nothing personal, simply a process to minimise the intrusion of internet undesirables.
Photo: ANZAC troops advance across some rare flat ground, somewhere at Gallipoli...
- Jun 6, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.