Welcome to the EVO session
"Smart Teaching with IWBs"
Join our group and explore the world of Interactive Whiteboards: the pedagogy, the tools and resources, as well as the vast array of ready-made materials available online. We will be creating and sharing simple activities along the way, culminating with bigger pair/group projects.
This session runs from January 11th - February 21st 2010.
To learn more about wikis, have a look at this video:
How to edit wiki - Tutorial
We will be using Delicious, a social bookmarking service for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks, learn more about it here:
Thanks from the
Smart Teaching with Interactive Whiteboards team!
- Theory and Methods
- Oct 13, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.