3662Parks tomorrow

  • Peter Watkins
    10 Aug 4:59 am
      Hi all,

      I've given myself a day pass tomorrow and I'm heading out with the aim to activate Woowookarung (ex Canadian) RP WWFF-1875, Maryborough RP VKFF-1875 and Alex Chisholm NCR VKFF-2035.

      The latter two are based near Maryborough (Vic) while the first is near Ballarat. I have found that there are a number of the new VK3 WWFF references between these towns and I will try to activate some of these as well but this will depend on time and band conditions. I'll aim for 80, 40 and 20m for operating with spots on PNP and FB.

      Best 73 Peter VK3TKK
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic