Test

  • VK3PCW
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 28, 2014

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 9, 2016

        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 9, 2016

          From: "simmopa@... [wwffaustralia]" <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups.com.au>
          Date: 09 Apr 2016 02:27:41 -0700
          To: <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups.com.au>
          Subject: [wwffaustralia] Test

          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 9, 2016

            On 9 April 2016 at 17:27, simmopa@... [wwffaustralia] <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 9, 2016
              yeeeehhhaaaaaa
            • b748@bigpond.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 29, 2016
                Write a message...
              • Andrew R
                Message 7 of 15 , 27 Jan
                  They're working!

                  (This mailing list doesn't send a copy of an email to the sender, so you won't see test emails unless you go to the Yahoo interface)

                  On Jan 28, 2017 11:06 AM, "brett@... [wwffaustralia]" <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

                  Test post

                • Norm McMillan
                  Message 8 of 15 , 13 Nov 2:26 pm
                    Sorry Folks,
                    Having trouble with gmail and yahoo groups

                    norm, vk3xci
                  • norm.mcmillan
                    Message 9 of 15 , 13 Nov 2:29 pm
                      Seems to have been delivered ok, but I didn't get a copy. is this normal?

                      normvk3xci
                    • Andrew Davis
                      Message 10 of 15 , 14 Nov 1:44 am
                        Hi Norm,

                        It depends on your selected options in yahoo groups, and on the settings of the individual group.

                        Two posts came through the group from you.

                        This group does not seem to echo your posts back to you.

                        Cheers

                        Andrew VK1DA/VK2UH

                        --
                        Andrew VK1DA Canberra, VK2UH Yass
                      • Norm McMillan
                        Message 11 of 15 , 14 Nov 3:19 pm
                          Thank you Andrew,
                          I didn't know if it was"normal" or not. I can live with it I guess,. Had some email problems over the last few weeks with other accounts!
                          Would be nice to have the reassurance of an "Echo"

                          Sorry for the spam and traffic, Guess it's resolved now

                          norm vk3xci

                          On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:44 PM, Andrew Davis andrew.vk1da@... [wwffaustralia] <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

                          Hi Norm,

                          It depends on your selected options in yahoo groups, and on the settings of the individual group.

                          Two posts came through the group from you.

                          This group does not seem to echo your posts back to you.

                          Cheers

                          Andrew VK1DA/VK2UH
                          On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 at 09:29, vk3xci@... [wwffaustralia] <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups. com.au> wrote:

                          Seems to have been delivered ok, but I didn't get a copy. is this normal?

                          normvk3xci

                          --
                          Andrew VK1DA Canberra, VK2UH Yass

                        • vk3pf

                              Message 14 of 15 , 15 Nov 12:02 am
                                On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 15:36:04 +1100
                                "Norm McMillan vk3xci@... [wwffaustralia]"
                                <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

                                > OK, let me get this straight, If I go to the Yahoo Groups site and
                                > post from there, I get a copy. If I post from Gmail I don't ? Yes? I
                                > can live with that!
                                >
                                > norm vk3xci

                                It's not this group, it's Gmail.
                                Gmail won't send you a copy of a message from yourself.

                                Liz
                                VK2XSE
                              • Norm McMillan
                                Message 15 of 15 , 15 Nov 12:36 am