Warrandyte State Park VKFF-0774

  • Nicholas Lock
    Message 1 of 5 , 31 Jul
      Hi folks,
      I'm planning to activate Warrandyte State Park VKFF-0774 tomorrow morning, probably from about 0100 on 40m ssb, with 20m & other bands available.  Self-spotting should be no problem.
      Please give me a call if you hear me - aiming for 10 then 44 contacts.

      Shire:  All depends on operating position.  I will be trying to operate from NS3 Nillumbik Shire, but may have to settle for MM3 Manningham City.  Ask me on-air, if you are chasing the shires.

      Cheers
      VK3ANL Nick

    • Nicholas Lock
      Message 2 of 5 , 31 Jul
        Thanks to the hunters that worked me today in VKFF-0774 and Shire NS3.  Conditions were rather uninspiring - 10 contacts including a P2P with Gerard VK2JNG, in 2.5 hours across 80/40/20m.  Very little other activity, and all relatively weak, and 15m was dead.

        A repeat visit will be necessary to reach 44 contacts.
        Regards & 73
        VK3ANL Nick

        On 31 July 2017 at 23:29, Nicholas Lock <vk3anl@...> wrote:
        Hi folks,
        I'm planning to activate Warrandyte State Park VKFF-0774 tomorrow morning, probably from about 0100 on 40m ssb, with 20m & other bands available.  Self-spotting should be no problem.
        Please give me a call if you hear me - aiming for 10 then 44 contacts.

        Shire:  All depends on operating position.  I will be trying to operate from NS3 Nillumbik Shire, but may have to settle for MM3 Manningham City.  Ask me on-air, if you are chasing the shires.

        Cheers
        VK3ANL Nick

      • swl46
        Message 3 of 5 , 31 Jul
          Hi Nick, had no copy at all on you today. Definitely conditions. 73 de Geoff vk3sq
        • Robert Janoska
          Message 4 of 5 , 1 Aug 12:12 am
            Hi Nick, same here OM, I could not hear you up in Brisvegas!!

            Cheers
            Rob
            VK4AAC

            From: "vk3sq@... [wwffaustralia]" <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups.com.au>
            Date: 01 Aug 2017 06:36:45 +0000
            To: <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups.com.au>
            Subject: [wwffaustralia] Re:: Re: Warrandyte State Park VKFF-0774

            Hi Nick, had no copy at all on you today. Definitely conditions. 73 de Geoff vk3sq

          • Nick Lock
            Message 5 of 5 , 1 Aug 1:52 am
              Thanks for trying, guys.
              Rob, I heard you 4x5 when you called on 40m, but you obviously didn't hear my reply.

              Next time.

              Cheers
              Nick

              Sent from my iPhone

              From: "vk3sq@... [wwffaustralia]" <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups.com.au>
              Date: 01 Aug 2017 06:36:45 +0000
              To: <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups.com.au>

              Hi Nick, had no copy at all on you today. Definitely conditions. 73 de Geoff vk3sq