1 out of 4 around Warialda NSW

  • jandgandjochem
    Message 1 of 5 , 1 Aug

      Hi,

      Just came back from a trip to Gunyerwarildi NP without success.

      Impossible to access. Same for Warialda NP and Warialda CA.

      Here you get some idea of our efforts.

      The only one easily accessible around Warialda is Bullala NP.

      Hoping for more success on Saturday this week when we try Dowe NP. near Manilla.

      Cheers,

      Gerard VK2JNG/P

    • jandgandjochem
      Message 2 of 5 , 1 Aug
        Sorry, file did not come across.

        Trying to put in the files section called 1 out of 4

        Gerard
      • Robert & Doris Janoska
        Message 3 of 5 , 1 Aug
          Hi Gerard,
          Sorry to hear about lack of access to those parks, but I have found the same for various other parks also.
          My suggestion is to add this information to ParksNPeaks as per my article in "Out n About in VK5" emagazine.
          This way if anyone looks up a park this helpfull info will be there in the park information area.

          Cheers
          Rob
          VK4AAC

          On 2 Aug 2017, at 14:01, vk2jng@... [wwffaustralia] <wwffaustralia@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

          Hi,

          Just came back from a trip to Gunyerwarildi NP without success.

          Impossible to access. Same for Warialda NP and Warialda CA.

          Here you get some idea of our efforts.

          The only one easily accessible around Warialda is Bullala NP.

          Hoping for more success on Saturday this week when we try Dowe NP. near Manilla.

          Cheers,

          Gerard VK2JNG/P

        • Liz
          Message 4 of 5 , 2 Aug
            On 02 Aug 2017 04:01:13 +0000
            wrote:

            > Hi,
            > Just came back from a trip to Gunyerwarildi NP without success.
            >

            > Impossible to access. Same for Warialda NP and Warialda CA.
            >

            > Here you get some idea of our efforts.
            >

            > The only one easily accessible around Warialda is Bullala NP.
            >

            > Hoping for more success on Saturday this week when we try Dowe NP.
            > near Manilla.
            >
            > Cheers,
            >

            > Gerard VK2JNG/P

            I've got a friend lives in the next town/village. He may have some
            ideas on how to access.

            Liz
            VK2XSE
          • jandgandjochem
            Message 5 of 5 , 2 Aug
              To Rob:

              Thanks for the info. I have emailed Alan VK3ARH and he has added comments to ParksnPeaks.

              To Liz,

              Thanks also. I would like more info for when we come back one day and try again.

              73, 44

              Gerard VK2JNG/P