Nearly 2,000 VKFF certificates issued

  • vk5pas
    Message 1 of 3 , 23 Aug
      Hi all,

      We are just short of having issued 2,000 certificates in the VKFF program.

      In its short life of just over 4 years I have issued a total of 1,995 certificates.

      VKFF Hunter - 942
      679 to VK's and 263 to overseas amateurs.

      VKFF Activator - 129

      VKFF Hunter Honour Roll - 565
      549 to VK's and 16 to overseas amateurs.

      VKFF Activator Honour Roll - 11

      VKFF DX Hunter - 7

      OCCFF - 226
      75 to VK's and 151 to overseas amateurs

      Murray River Parks - 115

      Thankyou to everyone who has taken part in the VKFF program.

      73 and '44',

      Paul VK5PAS,
      VKFF co-ordinator

    • Robert Janoska
      Message 2 of 3 , 23 Aug
        Hi all,
        Fantastic effort by all the hunters and activators, here and O/S.

        A big thankyou to you, Paul, for your hard work and dedication to the program.

        Couldn’t have done it with you mate.

        73’s and 44’s
        Rob
        VK4AAC

        Message 3 of 3 , 23 Aug
          Hi Paul
          Congratulation for your hard work in VKFF.
          Also a good wished to all participants in VKFF
          as activator or hunter. Good propagation to every one.
          Keep that way!
          Pit
          YO3JW